Return Shipping Instructions for All Repair Items
For in warranty and out of warranty products, please follow the shipping instructions noted below.
- All products shipped back to the factory for repair must have prior factory notification and approval. Please request a RMA (return material authorization) by calling the factory at 626-574-1175 (ask for customer service or the repair department) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Address: KGS Electronics 418 E. Live Oak Avenue Arcadia, CA 91006-5619 (USA)
- All items must be returned to the factory freight prepaid. No freight collect charges will be accepted by KGS Electronics. Any package returned the factory with associated freight collect charges will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- For all International shipments, products must be returned via prepaid freight delivered complete to our door. Shipments shipped via airlines and held in customs for notification and clearance will not be processed by KGS Electronics. Such shipments will risk being lost, forfeited or returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- Please use adequate packaging and shipping methods for all returns. Any consequential damage resulting from handling and shipping will be the customer's responsibility.